Community Advisory Board
- 20 Community Members
- ~50% are older adults participating in Pepper studies
- aging services providers, IRB, media, foundations, religious organizations, community leaders
- Facilitates feedback and communications with key constituencies.
- Provides advice and feedback for Pepper activities.
- Registry activities and initiatives are discussed and investigators present research ideas to gauge CAB interest and get advice about implementation.
- Investigators report on study progress and findings. The CAB may make suggestions to improve the study processes.